Thursday, June 22, 2006

Solicitor Web Site Content Review Complete

My solicitors have completed the review of my web sites (notification of suggested changes). The material I need to review is extensive and amendments to my sites will take some time to complete - especially as wording must be precise. My international guest will leave 3rd July, at which time I will begin amending my web sites as per my solicitor’s advice. I anticipate the amendments will take approximately 1 week to complete to the point where I can begin taking new orders for the roulette computer. In summary, I expect to be ready for shipping of the roulette computer by approximately July 10th. While this is not a definite date, the actual date can be considered accurate to within a few days. I will announce here when the web site content amendments are complete, at which point purchasers are advised to review roulettecomputers.com in its entirety before proceeding with a purchase.

No comments: