Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Stefano Hourmouzis Second Roulette Computer Demo Available

A new computer demo video was filmed because a competitor spread malicious lies - he falsely claimed that my original footage was cut and edited, despite it clearly showing everything from my shadow constantly moving over the wheel to the wheel itself moving. Before the original video demo, he claimed my wheel was tampered with and that I used pins to make the ball fall where I wanted - a claim he knew was false. The original video disproved his claim so he simply made a new deliberately false claim. He has made countless immature attempts to harm me and made countless blatant lies - a fact that the UK office of fair trading have been notified of. The competitor publicly stated: "If Stefano could provide footage with a lava lamp in the background, these are totally chaotic and cannot be faked predicting the right area with a prediction in around 5.5 seconds maximum of a 100 spins clicking only 4 times, I would accept he has a workable device." This is exactly what I've provided in the NEW video, however it is clear that no matter what proof I provide, because he is determined to harm me and is not interested in the truth, he will always create new lies. He has even posted on forums under many false names claiming to have my computer and that it fails. In this new demo, the constant motion of the lava lamp and vertical blinds behind the wheel are shown. The competitor claims he also has a similar video demo on DVD with a lava lamp in view, and also with his computer's screen actually showing predictions to prove they aren't merely audio voiceovers. Despite him claiming this footage of his is already available and that he's "sold" it to many, he has failed to provide this footage to everyone that has asked, making various excuses and often completely ignoring purchase requests. Why this is so should be obvious. He can certainly make challenges but has failed to provide the same video proof I've provided. To date, the only footage he has provided is on a heavily tilted wheel (where the ball almost always hits the same diamond), and with a heavy ball that has almost no bounce. Also the footage has many breaks and is not continuous. Furthermore, the computer's screen giving the predictions is not shown at all. Despite him having failed to produce footage under the same conditions in my videos, I'm willing to create another demo under any new conditions he states IF he provides the same proof or makes a public apology in a press release to me, which is a more than reasonable request. I don't expect him to agree because I have his computer and know it is ineffective on level wheels primarily due to a lack of sophistication. Many others have found the same and his excuses range from the purchaser simply being incompetent to him claiming he deliberately sold ineffective versions to people he didn't trust (yes, you read that right). He has also falsely claimed to have my computer and that it fails, but he is unable to provide the simplest information about it, such as what the first screen displayed is when the computer is loaded. If he actually had an effective computer, I would happily state this is the case, but it is not. Even if he had some new version that was actually effective, I would happily state this is so but he has offered no proof whatsoever - just empty unsubstantiated claims about his own computer, and malicious lies about mine. It is difficult to comprehend his mentality and immaturity is possible from a grown man. I regret having to even mention such childish, FRAUDULENT, dishonest and malicious individuals, although the record needed to be set straight. However, effectively his lies have helped me produce videos that leave no doubt that my computer is authentic.

No comments: